This session explores all aspects of the fast-growing ECA ecosystem:
- demonstration of simple installation and building some basic ECA models
- highlight the feature rich ECA module with hundreds of events, conditions and actions with zero dependencies
- explain how ECA models are managed as Drupal config entities
- provide overview of integrations with contribution modules on drupal.org
- introduction of support tools like comprehensive documentation, tutorials, videos and an engaging ECA community
The history of ECA will also be outlined, as well as the architecture of the module and why it is here to stay. There have been significant design decisions in ECA's 12-month initial development cycle that keep it maintainable for decades to come, while still being heavily extensible and having decoupled and therefore replaceable UIs.
Your take-away from this session will be to understand that ECA is a default tool for every Drupal site and how it helps you and your users to orchestrate Drupal on all levels of complexity, from all the little tweaks up to the most complex workflow requirements.